(LB61) Senior PR and Comms Manager (9-month FTC)
£52,975.00 - 55,764.00 Per Annum
Senior PR and Communications Manager (fixed-term contract)
➡️Are you experienced PR specialist with strong experience of media relations?
➡️Do you have demonstrable track record of leading successful PR campaigns (business to business and business to consumer)?
➡️Do you have excellent written and editing skills?
If so, this might be the perfect role for you!
Our client, an established professional and awarding body, is looking for an experienced PR and Communications Manager for their 9-month, fixed-term contract.
Location: Hybrid role with a mix of home-working and working at our client's London offices (approximately 2 days a week).
Starting salary: Up to £55,700 per annum, plus excellent benefits, including up to a 10.15% employer pension contribution, enhanced holiday pay, critical illness coverage, and more.
The Senior PR and Communications Manager will play a pivotal role in executing the organisation's PR strategy, encompassing the UK and international markets. The focus is on effective communication, public affairs, and policy messaging, with responsibilities including providing PR support to portfolio teams, leading impactful PR activities in international markets, and establishing a pool of expert agency and freelance resources. The role involves promoting core brand values, creating compelling PR stories, securing high-profile media coverage, and ensuring a robust network of media contacts. Additionally, the manager is tasked with astute issue monitoring, efficient delivery of key communications and reports, and the establishment of a high-performance, industry-recognised PR function.
· Good understanding of how the media operate
· Good understanding of what makes a strong PR theme and how to translate it into an effective campaign
· Knowledge of the awarding organisation/membership body environment
· Ability to manage and coordinate numerous PR campaigns and initiatives
· Effective media relations and journalist engagement, developing strong and responsive networks
· Demonstrable track record of leading and delivering successful PR campaigns, business to business and business to consumer.
· Excellent written and editing skills and the ability to convey messages in different tones and styles
· Communicate effectively through both written and verbal channels with stakeholders at all levels
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to assimilate information quickly
· Ability to think creatively and translate a PR objective into a creative and effective campaign
· Ability to expertly and effectively manage crisis communications scenarios
· Strong analytical skills and creativity in delivering evidence-based campaigns
· Significant experience in developing communications plans and executing them across a range of channels
· Experience of working with external contractors/agencies
· Management of large projects from start to finish
FJWilson Talent is acting as the employment agency advisor on this appointment.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent before applying, please contact Maria on 0203 195 3600, or email us at email@example.com
The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for role advertised.