(JT39) Product Manager (education portfolio)
Home based + occasional travel to Manchester | £39,000.00 Per Annum
Product Manager (education portfolio)
The purpose of the Product Manager role is to manage the product portfolio, lead the development of new programmes and qualifications and build relationships with relevant stakeholders, in order to contribute to the organisation’s strategic objectives. As a result of this work, the high-quality products and services will meet the needs of students and delivery partners, as well as support university partnerships.
· Full time, permanent contract, 37 hours per week, flexible working hours
· Home based, with occasional travel to the Manchester office (expenses paid by the employer)
· Salary range: £35,000 - £39,000
· Staff benefits include: 8% employer pension contribution; holidays entitlement of 27 days, plus all UK bank holidays; enhanced pay for maternity, paternity and adoption leave
The ideal candidate
Our client is looking for an adaptable Product Manager, who is excited about joining an ambitious organisation, that is investing in their digital transformation and is aiming to scale up.
The role is perfect for someone who wants ownership of their work, and is interested in gaining more experience and knowledge of the education product lifecycle and international exposure; someone who would love to be a part of a dynamic organisation, with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop.
The work of the Product Manager has a great impact on the lives of thousands of students around the world.
The Product Manager role is right for you if:
· You have experience/knowledge of the full lifecycle of qualification/education product development.
· You have experience in feedback gathering from stakeholders.
· You have experience of managing external contractors/service providers.
· Are looking to join an organisation of a philanthropic nature, that connects with your personal values.
We are working with a well-established organisation that provides with university pathway programmes and placement services to international students, who are looking to study in universities in the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, etc. It is an exciting time to join this team and be part of the transformation process in order to adapt to the evolving needs of the students. With a strong commitment to academic excellence, and providing students with opportunities for personal growth, our client is dedicated to helping students achieve their goals and thrive in today's global society. Our client is ambitious: they are looking to double student numbers over the next few years.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Fatima Enajar on 0203 195 3600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for role advertised.