Digital Communications Lead
- Are you passionate about social media and digital marketing?
- Do you have experience creating and editing online content?
- Are you proficient in using social media and other marketing channels to manage successful communication campaigns?
- Do you have advanced copywriting, creative and proofreading skills?
If so, this is a perfect role for you!
Our client is one of the leading professional medical membership bodies in the UK, dedicated to promoting and developing standards of medical care.
The organisation values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves. They are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture, a place where everyone can be themselves and succeed.
The main purpose of this role is to develop and implement digital content and social strategies. You will work closely with your colleagues in the Digital and Marketing Team supporting them in delivery of a wide range of integrated digital communications. • Temp to perm role• Hybrid: home-working (4 days a week) blended with working out of client's offices in London (1 day a week)• Salary: £35,000
We are looking for candidates who have:
• Experience in day to day social media management including scheduling content, approving content, customer service, analytics and reporting
• Experience in use of social media and other digital marketing channels to manage successful communication campaigns
• Experience creating and editing online information e.g. within a CMS, working to best practice principles
• Experience being an ambassador of brand and style guidelines
• Experience of tracking digital content performance via Google Analytics and producing campaign reports
• Experience of training or supporting staff on social media and other digital media
• Advanced copywriting, creative and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Basic Photo editing skills
• Ability to influence and persuade, adapting personal style to build strong professional relationships
• Good facilitation skills, engaging and encouraging contributions
• Confident in presenting to groups across different levels and disciplines
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact us on 0203 195 3600 to discuss or email us at email@example.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services. The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the role advertised.