We continue to work on Invited Review Manager vacancies for medical Royal College clients.
Invited Service Reviews help Medical Directors and service planners ensure that their clinicians are delivering the highest standards of patient care.
We welcome applications from relevant senior professionals who have experience of working within the NHS or other health related environment.
Applicants must have:
- Experience of drafting and editing reports effectively
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including tact and assertiveness
- Ability to analyse and understand complex issues, and offer workable solutions to problems arising in individual cases
- Ability to prepare and present case briefings to senior staff, both orally and in writings
- Experience of complex case management
- Enthusiasm for achieving service improvement
We typically work on permanent assignments in this area.
If selected for registration, a member of our resourcing time will be in touch to arrange a convenient time to meet virtually.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. No terminology in this advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age.We will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.