(JT38) Assessment Delivery Manager
Hybrid: Manchester office 1 day a week | £37,000.00 Per Annum
Assessment Delivery Manager
The purpose of the Assessment Delivery Manager role is to manage the development, maintenance and review of the delivery of high-quality assessment operations. This is a business critical post, with a great level of responsibility, designed to ensure that all aspects (logistics, marking, moderation, results processing) of the assessments are delivered on time, and in line with the established procedures and processes. The role also involves managing the digital assessment platform, whilst being part of and contributing to the implementation of a new custom build in house digital system.
· Full time, permanent contract, 37 hours per week, flexible working hours
· Hybrid: home based combined, with at least one day a week in our client office in central Manchester (might be slightly more office time during the busier summer times) - the post holder can work more in the office if they prefer
· Salary: £37,000
Staff benefits include: 8% employer pension contribution; holidays entitlement of 27 days, plus all UK bank holidays; enhanced pay for maternity, paternity and adoption leave
The ideal candidate
Our client is looking for an experienced Assessment Delivery Manager who is excited about joining a growing team and ambitious organisation, that is investing in their digital platform and is aiming to scale up.
This role will suit you perfectly if you:
· Are comfortable with change that currently involves a lot of manual intervention, and are ready to roll your sleeves up and do the work;
· Have experience in managing assessments (including delivery and results handling) in tertiary education;
· Are exceptionally organised and have great attention to detail;
· Have fantastic written communication skills;
· Are used to working with academics across all levels and have great relationship building skills;
· Are looking to join an organisation of a philanthropic nature, that connects with your personal values.
We are working with a well-established organisation that provides with university pathway programmes and placement services to international students, who are looking to study in universities in the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, etc. It is an exciting time to join this team, and be part of the transformation process in order to adapt to the evolving needs of the students. With a strong commitment to academic excellence, and providing students with opportunities for personal growth, our client is dedicated to helping students achieve their goals and thrive in today's global society. Our client is ambitious: they are looking to double student numbers over the next few years.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Fatima Enajar on 0203 195 3600 or email us at email@example.com
The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for role advertised.