- Do you have at least 2 years of experience in a marketing or communications role?
- Do you have excellent relationship management skills and experience of delivering engagement activities?
- Are you proficient in email marketing, creating content for websites and delivering social media campaigns?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client is one of the leading professional medical membership bodies in the UK, dedicated to promoting and developing standards of medical care.
The organisation values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves. They are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture, a place where everyone can be themselves and succeed.
Marketing coordinator will play a pivotal role in generating member engagement, increase brand awareness and recruit new members by designing, development and implementation of membership and marketing activities.
• Temp to perm role
• Hybrid: home-working (4 days a week) blended with working out of client's offices in London (1 day a week)
• Salary: up to £30,000
• Some travel, overnight stays and out of hours working will be required.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• A minimum of two years experience in a marketing or communications role.
• Marketing and/or communications experience including email marketing, creating content for websites and delivering social media campaigns.
• Experience of delivering engagement activities and information/guidance to a range of audiences, such as students, customers and senior colleagues.
• The ability to measure and analyse impact and success.
• A track record in networking and relationship building.
• Experience of researching, developing and drafting documents and reports.
• Ability to build consensus with a wide range of stakeholders. Experience of having to use initiative and work independently.
• Proven ability to rapidly expand own knowledge and stay up to date with developments in relevant area.
• Understanding of equality and diversity and widening participation issues.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact us on 0203 195 3600 to discuss or email us at email@example.com.