Professional training in supply and procurement
Outline The employer is a market-leading provider of training and development in the field of supply and procurement.
This is a pivotal role involving:
The role is home-based with an expectation of (a) attending HQ (in England) twice a month and (b) travelling as necessary to deliver face-to-face training.
- Teaching (up to 70 days per year)
- Maintenance and development of training programmes
- Provision of support to a team of tutors
- Liaison with other parts of the organisation
Currently all training is being delivered virtually.
Though the role is primarily UK-based, occasional travel abroad may be required.
This is a permanent, full-time, post.
The starting salary is £46,000 - £48,500. In addition, there is a strong benefits package (details are provided below). Responsibilities
Specification It is essential that the candidate:
- Delivering up to 70 days of tuition (face-to-face and virtual) per year.
- Providing advice, support, and guidance to learners.
- Acting as a point of contact concerning teaching and learning issues.
- Reviewing programmes each time they have been delivered.
- Ensuring consistency across training programmes.
- Updating course materials in a variety of media.
- Deputising as necessary for the Tutor Team Manager.
- Liaising with other parts of the organisation to ensure that training programmes remain up to date and relevant
- Providing support, based on sector and subject matter knowledge, to the business development team
- Supporting the sales team and programme managers through meetings with clients and other stakeholders
It is desirable that the candidate:
- Is an experienced tutor
- Has the ability to (a) deliver high-quality learning programmes and (b) provide supportive learning environments.
- Possesses current procurement and supply expertise.
- Is able to work under pressure (including exercising judgment and making decisions), prioritise, and meet deadlines.
- Is able to manage resources efficiently and effectively.
- Can maintain programme margins.
- Has experience of managing people (including performance management).
- Is able to motivate and delegate.
- Is able to develop effective stakeholder relationships.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills.
- Has strong analytical skills.
- Possesses a relevant qualification at undergraduate level or above.
- In the area of ICT, possesses at least an intermediate level of skill in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Remuneration and benefits The starting salary is between £46,000 and £48500. Please note that the salary has been structured to take account of the need to work a significant amount of unsocial hours and occasional nights away from home: no remuneration additional to base salary will be paid.
- Possesses a teaching qualification
- In the area of ICT, possesses at least an intermediate level of skill with MS Visio and an advanced level with MS Project.
There is a staff bonus scheme.
The package includes:
Interested?For a confidential conversation, please contact resourcing partner Coby Drage on 0203 195 3600, or email email@example.com. Coby will be very happy to have a discussion with you and answer any questions you may have.All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.This vacancy is advertised by FJWilson Talent Services, a professional recruitment specialist.We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the role advertised
- Holiday: 25 days per calendar year plus statutory holidays
- Option of a car allowance
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance (4 x gross annual salary in the event of death in service)
- Healthcare (BUPA)