(JT94) Product Support and Development Manager
£46,996.50 Per Annum
Product Support Manager
Our client - an established membership body - is looking for a Product Support Manager.
This is a full-time and permanent post.
Hybrid: home-working blended with working out of our client’s London offices.
Starting salary: ca £47k + good benefits
The post holder will support and contribute to the development of product strategy and delivery of products and services to meet the KPIs, including progression, retention, engagement and growth.
You will manage the complete product lifecycle for a portfolio of products and services. This includes:
• Ensuring market opportunities are identified and maximised.
• Supporting in the development of clearly defined product propositions that underpin growth and engagement, supporting KPI delivery.
• Briefing and overseeing the development and delivery of products and services.
• Co-ordinating relevant and timely customer and market insight, and maintaining up-to-date customer, market and product knowledge to drive action.
The successful candidate will have:
Strong product development experience ideally gained in a membership organisation or in publishing sector
Strong project management skills
Good financial management skills
Budget management experience.
Strategic and creative thinker
· Excellent communicator, and at ease in developing relationships with stakeholders at different levels. Relationship management skills are vital in this role.
Ambitious and positive advocate for change
Strong customer focus
Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Fatima Enajar on 0203 195 3600 to discuss or email us at email@example.com.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services. The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the role advertised.