Hybrid Working (UK)
The employer is an internationally recognised, prestigious non-profit foundation that offers high quality education programmes. It is working on the transition from legacy system (IBIS) to a new custom-built Assessment Operating System. They are preparing to restart the change programme to deliver AOS in stages, embedding business process improvements aligned to functionality roll-out.
The Business Analyst role:
The BA will provide accountability for end-to-end design and testing of global business process within the organisations Assessment teams, as reflected in the Assessment Operating System that is under development.
This role is responsible for ensuring that operational processes designed in AOS are efficient, effective, and flexible enough to meet the needs of all stakeholders interacting with the system.
The role is also responsible to overseeing the workstream of integration of parts (modules) of the system according to end-to-end assessment processes.
This role has authority to make required changes related to achieving process objectives.
The role holder will be accountable for Assessment end-to-end business process performance in AOS, aligned to business capability requirements for AOS.
Key Accountabilities Include:
· Partner with business units, understanding business process pain points of internal and external stakeholders
· Define new and refine existing end-to-end assessment processes across Assessment division, setting process direction and designing future state
· Define and analyse issues and business requirements to be resolved or met and choose best course of action
· Negotiate and communicate and process changes and implement improvements internally
· Be responsible for integration workstream for AOS from end-to-end business process point of view
· Prioritise, recommend skillset, and oversee process related workstreams for AOS
· Define KPIs and monitor process performance and improvements from IBIS to AOS, resolving issues as necessary
· Collaborate with Data Owner and Product Owners on quality of process data
· Gather, prioritise, and manage business requirements, in collaboration with Product Owners and Business Analysts
· Collaborate on User Acceptable Testing, specifically overseeing end-to-end process testing
· Support training and business readiness workstreams for AOS roll-out by providing changes from As-Is to To-Be processes across all assessment process to multiple groups of stakeholders across the organisation.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience working in an education setting is critical
· Significant and proven experience in process improvement, supporting application development, or business analysis
· Demonstrated knowledge of the theories behind and applied experience in performance improvement methodologies including lean, Six Sigma
· Experience in working closely with technical teams in articulating requirements and applying technology to deliver improvements in process performance
· Demonstrated knowledge of the theories behind and experience in process mapping, data quality, data analysis, and process reporting; knowledge of process mapping tools inc. Visio
· Knowledge of organizational change techniques required as a result of business process optimisation
· Experience of holistic user experience design and user journey mapping, to ensure integration between different parts of the system is invisible to the end user
· Six Sigma or Lean certification is a plus
Technical and soft skills required:
· Evidenced business analysis capabilities, including demonstrable understanding of process improvement and application development methodologies
· Proficient in Microsoft Office365 suite of tools
· Excellent interpersonal skills, e.g., ability to work well with others, mediate conflict, develop professional relationships with stakeholders, build consensus and facilitate decision making
· Proven leadership skills, with ability to develop, motivate, monitor, and evaluate cross functional project team members assigned to the project to meet tight deadlines
· Excellent presentation, negotiation, and facilitation skills
· Self-motivated and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with limited supervision
· Proven ability to think of consequences that may occur beyond the direct impact of changes
· Solid understanding of agile application development and solution architecture and design
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Andrea on 0203 195 3600.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services. The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the role advertised.