We welcome applications from relevant professionals to register with FJWilson for vacancies with our clients.
Applicants should have experience of:
- Applying EDI principles: with capacity to work with varied levels of acceptance of EDI principles and practice.
- Ability to design workshops relevant to stages reached in an EDI initiative for change/improvement.
- Good, practical understanding of internal communications required for promoting and embedding EDI.
- Designing methods and a model for monitoring and analysing EDI compliance.
- Strong group process skills and a working knowledge of group dynamics; with a practical understanding of (e.g.) drivers of team and organisation performance.
We work on both permanent, fixed term contract, and contractor assignments at this salary level.
If selected for registration, a member of our resourcing time will be in touch to arrange a convenient time to meet virtually.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.No terminology in this advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age.We will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.