Registrations OPEN for education and learning specialists
UK wide | £35,000 - c. £85,000
FJWilson Talent works on learning and education specialist vacancies for professional organisations, awarding bodies and learning providers.
We welcome candidate registrations from relevant professionals who have current, or recent experience of working within a senior education and learning environment.
Our clients' vacancies span professional education; learning content development and management; learning partnerships; learning innovation; learning design. Most vacancies we work on in this sector are permanent.
We are interested in professionals who have:
- Experience of working in a learning provider environment.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the education sector.
- Experience in management and decision making skills.
- Good understanding of the qualification development process and a range of assessment processes.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
Once you have initially registered your CV, a member of our resourcing team will be in touch to arrange a convenient time to meet virtually, for a discussion about your experience and career drivers.
All registrations will be treated in strictest confidence.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the role advertised.