Project Managers - registrations OPEN (capacity building )
Fully remote (must be UK based) | £45,000 - £60,000 PAYE and Inside IR35 contractors
FJWilson Talent work on international development specialist vacancies, for membership organisations and awarding bodies.
We welcome new candidate registrations from relevant professionals who have current, or very recent experience of global project or programme management roles.
We are interested in professionals who have:
- Experience of managing programmes and projects in the international development field and/ or programmes and projects that deliver public value
- Experience of international development bid writing / procurement processes
- Formal programme and project management training and qualification
- Ability to identify risks, understand their potential impact and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Experience of managing programme and project budgets
- Experience of evaluating projects and data gathering and analysis from disparate sources
- Experience of managing project resources (consultants/temps/permanent employees).
The contract types, for which we source talent for our clients, are on a: permanent PAYE basis; PAYE fixed term contract basis (c. 6 months); or Inside IR35 contractor basis for 3 - 6 months.
Typically these contracts are 100% remote based work, you can be based from anywhere in the UK.
Once you have initially registered your CV, a member of our resourcing team will be in touch to arrange a convenient time to meet virtually for a discussion about your experience and career drivers.
All registrations will be treated in strictest confidence.
The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the type of roles advertised.