(LB60) PR and Media Relations Executive (9-month FTC)
£34,984.94 - 36,826.00 Per Annum
PR & Media Relations Executive (fixed-term contract)
➡️Do you have experience of managing multi-channel PR campaigns across a variety of audiences?
➡️Do you have experience in daily media monitoring and reporting?
➡️Do you have excellent copywriting and proofing skills?
If so, this might be the perfect role for you!
Our client, an established professional and awarding body, is looking for an experienced PR & Media Relations Executive for their 9-month, fixed-term contract.
Location: Hybrid role with a mix of home-working and working at our client's London offices (approximately 2 days a week).
Starting salary: Up to £36,800 per annum, plus excellent benefits, including up to a 10.15% employer pension contribution, enhanced holiday pay, critical illness coverage, and more.
The role involves supporting the effective management, delivery, and evaluation of PR and communications in alignment with the policy and public affairs strategy. It focuses on delivering customer narratives through stories and comments to support organisation's business plan objectives and enhance organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include creatively delivering key messages to the media, supporting media campaigns, crafting compelling content for diverse audiences and channels, and cultivating relationships with journalists and internal stakeholders. Additionally, the role encompasses sourcing relevant media opportunities, drafting proactive and reactive comments, and maintaining practices, systems, and records to uphold a best-in-class PR and media relations office.
· Strong PR and Media knowledge
· Effective management of multi-channel PR campaigns across a variety of audiences
· Excellent project management
· Excellent time and task management
· Excellent copywriting and proofing skills, with strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Day-to-day media monitoring and reporting
· Briefing designers, photographers, and external agencies
· Dealing with press enquiries
· Writing and sending press releases
· Coverage monitoring and evaluation
· Working with Policy and Public Affairs teams and content
FJWilson Talent is acting as the employment agency advisor on this appointment.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent before applying, please contact Maria on 0203 195 3600, or email us at email@example.com
The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for role advertised.