(JT46) Events Administrator
Hybrid: home majority / office just 4 days a month | £25,000.00 - 27,000.00 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Administrator? Do you possess excellent customer service and event management skills? Do you enjoy being proactive and having initiative? Are you a fantastic communicator?
If so, I may have a very exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is an one of its kind, not-for-profit who is very highly regarded within the profession! This is your opportunity to join an organisation where you can have longevity in your career and thrive in a supportive culture.
· Full time, permanent contract
· Hybrid working pattern – home-based combined with at least 4 times a month in beautiful HQ offices in Buckinghamshire
· Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
The purpose of this incredibly varied Events administration role is to work with our client’s 12 regional groups (across the United Kingdom) and support them with various administrative tasks and activities, such as organising of events and webinars, and coordinating meetings.
The ideal candidate
Our client is looking for an Events Assistant, who is excited about working in a customer service environment and providing support for the regional groups as needed.
This role sits at the centre of making things happen, and it is critical for the business support across the 12 regions.
The post holder will be responsible for committee meetings coordination, events facilitation and administration, as well as supporting other teams, such as volunteers and education.
This Events Administration role will suit you perfectly if you:
· Have experience in an administrative role, including coordinating meetings.
· Have event management skills.
· Have experience working in a customer service environment.
· Are an excellent communicator and enjoy being proactive and having initiative.
· Know how to manage webinars (desirable).
· Have experience in working with volunteers (desirable).
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Olga Lupu on 0203 195 3600 or email us at email@example.com
The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for role advertised.