(FE4) eLearning Development Manager
London (City) Hybrid: office; working from home | £44,000.00 - 49,000.00 Per Annum
Our client is a highly regarded professional medical membership organisation, with a wealth of experience in the membership world.
The eLearning area is one which continues to be invested in. There is substantial demand, interest, and excitement across the organisation for the continued evolution and expansion of this provision. For this newly created, and highly anticipated ‘eLearning Development Manager’ post, our client is looking for applicants with a strong background in organising and managing online training courses.
Alongside being an experienced content developer, applicants will need experience of CMS such as Articulate Storyline and strong project management skills are vital.
The scope of this new role is to project manage and lead our client’s new eLearning content and blended courses, seeing them through from inception to launch. Our client has planned to undergo new certification courses which are income generators. A new example course, is one which is focused on Autism, and is being developed for a global audience ; it is intended to attract a wide range of people, not just the members of this particular professional membership body.
In addition, the post holder will manage the delivery of webinars in collaboration with the Events team.
This role will suit someone with strong experience in achieving targets, and who can get truly hands on with content production.
This post provides a great opportunity to lead on a range of new initiatives, and provides the chance to shape and develop eLearning materials to support this organisation’s professional members in delivering better outcomes in the field of expertise.
Full time, permanent contract
Hybrid working pattern – typically 2 days a week in their London office, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Starting salary range of £44,000 - £49,000 + great benefits package
- Project managing courses and modules from initiation to evaluation.
- Ensuring that new content is of the highest standard utilising the best subject matter experts and implement mechanisms to monitor and maintain standards.
- Ensuring financial sustainability of relevant courses, control and manage expenditure in line with college objectives.
- Managing all aspects of the commissioning process for new modules.
- Tracking module developments and ensure efficient progress through the assessment, revision, editorial and production processes, to ensure timely publication online.
- Reviewing drafts and advising contributors on techniques for authoring interactive educational learning modules, in consultation with the eLearning Manager.
- Assisting with the instructional design of educational content using the Articulate 360 suite of tools.
- Managing the delivery of webinars in collaboration with the Events team.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Fatima Enajar on 0203 195 3600 to discuss or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services. The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the role advertised.