(OL20) Business Transformation Programme Manager
£60,000.00 Per Annum
The employer is an internationally prestigious non-profit foundation that offers high quality education programmes. It is working on the replacement of its core assessment information system and is also introducing a new programme of digital assessments.
Our client is looking for a Business Transformation Programme Manager who has experience in implementing application changes across systems.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in implementation of global, complex and large-scale projects. This role will offer a chance to collaborate with teams from all of their Global Centres, in order to lead the digital transformation of their assessment program, which touches thousands of students in every part of the world.
The Project Manager has overall responsibility for project delivery. Acting as the focal point for the whole project, the job holder will develop and own the plan, timeline, budget, scope and RAID through the entire project lifecycle, ensuring that all activities adhere to Project Sponsor expectations and organisation’s guidelines and policies.
The work will entail project management, the organisation of people and activities, and liaison across multi-disciplinary and multi-geographical stakeholders.
Full time, 2 year fixed term contract (PAYE) OR permanent contract
Hybrid working pattern – home-based blended with working at their Cardiff office + some international travel (long and short haul)
The salary is negotiable.
Benefits include: 30 days annual leave + BHs; employer pension contribution; Discounts on a range of products, including technology and days out; Flexible benefits allowance; etc.
· University degree in related discipline, e.g. education, computer science, business
· Extensive Project Management experience, including scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, risk management, implementation, and monitoring, for a range of project types, including technology projects
· Experience working in big companies using ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
· Experience of leading a project with a budget $10mil plus, and in a complex, technical and globally dispersed environment
· Experience of the whole project life cycle
· A proven track record of successful project implementation – delivery focused, realising intended benefits
· Very well versed with SDLC, Project implementation methodologies like PMP, and has broad experience in using defined frameworks for project governance.
· Self-motivated and ability effectively prioritize and execute tasks with limited supervision
· Delivery focused and able to drive internal and external suppliers to reach end goals
· Highly risk aware, able to pre-empt any problems and mitigate potential threats or hurdles.
· Flexible approach to working within a global team, managing geographically dispersed project teams, and addressing the needs of business groups and stakeholders that are spread across multiple locations and time zones
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Fiona Wilson on 0203 195 3600.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services. The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for the role advertised.